If your dog loves crunchy dog biscuits, you should try this recipe! Not only are they easy to make, but they are made using 4 ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. Easy? Check. No weird ingredients? Check. Dog approved? Oh yeah!
2 cups whole wheat flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 cup chunky peanut butter
1 cup milk
1. Preheat your oven to 375 and lightly grease a baking sheet (or two).
2. Add the flour and baking powder to a mixing bowl and combine them first, then add the milk and peanut butter. Mix until a dough forms.
3. Roll out the dough until it’s about a 1/4 inch thick, then cut into shapes using a cookie cutter.
4. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- If you don’t have any cookie cutters on hand, the dough can be cut into bite-sized squares using a pizza cutter.
- If you’d like for the finished dog biscuits to be a tad crispier, turn off your oven after 20 minutes and let biscuits cool in there overnight. That will give them a little extra crunch.